|Nikon iTTL Flash Photography Workshop
Learn How to Use Nikon's Incredible iTTL Wireless Flash System
SB600, SB700, SB800, SB900
$224 per person
Click here to enroll. Mike will get right back to you for payment instructions. Sign up!
Join us as we the amazing capability of Nikon's new iTTL Creative Lighting System!
This workshop is aimed at improving your skills with Nikon's wireless flashes. You will learn directly from Mike Hagen in an intensive hands-on environment.
You will learn flash techniques that will help you solve difficult lighting scenarios. We'll cover methods on how to creatively light situations that arise in studio photography, outdoor portraits, product photography, closeup and flower photography, web and eBay product photography, travel photography, fill-flash photography and night photography
Topics we'll cover:
- Multiple strobe usage
- setup flash as a commander flash unit
- setup as remote flash unit
- Studio lighting
- Manual modes
- Sync cord usage
- Product lighting
- Portrait lighting
- Light diffusion methods (umbrellas, domes, etc.)
- Camera's pop-up flash commander mode
- Outdoor fill-flash methods
- Travel photography flash usage
- Closeup photography methods
- Bounce flash
- Slow-sync flash methods
- Rear-curtain sync
- Colored gel usage
- Flash output level compensation
- Repeating flash (stroboscopic effect)
This course is packed full with information. We guarantee that you'll not only learn how to better use your Nikon iTTL Speedlights, but you'll also learn to be a better photographer. Mike will work closely with you to help you achieve your goals!
What to bring
- Nikon Digital SLR or F6 Film Camera
- Your SB600, SB700, SB800 or SB900 strobe. Note: if you don't own one you can still participate in the class. We'll have units you can use in the class.
- Fully charged battery for your camera
- Extra "AA" batteries for your flash(es)
- Digital media (memory card) and/or film
- Card reader and/or camera USB cable
- Camera Manual
- Flash Manual
- A strong desire to learn!
- More CF memory
- Your own laptop (we provide PCs during class session)
What is Provided
- Coffee and snacks
- Computers for image viewing workshop results on Photoshop CS
- Free instructional materials
- Free CD-ROMs with class book and other data
Click here to enroll. Mike will get right back to you for payment or credit card information. sign up!
All images and content (C) 1998 - 2011 Mike Hagen / Out There Images. All rights reserved.